- For new attendees: Please note that the Junior Club will not be accepting any new children until September 2017.
- For children who have previously attended (members or not) : Please note that online pre-registration of attendance to Saturday Session is now compulsory and places are allocated in a first come first serve basis. Click on the Register Now button of this website to do so.
Membership 2016/2017 Please Fill in this membership form for the 2016/2017 season. New members and those wishing to find out about chess clubs for their children. You are very welcome and we will look forward to seeing you on Saturday at 4pm-5.30pm. Just keep in mind that we do not meet on a Bank holiday weekend. For children thinking of visiting, there is no need to be able to play chess as we all learn that at the club. Why not drop in to the junior club on a Saturday or our senior club on wednesday? Perrhaps do that for a week or two to see if you like the atmosphere and tone and you feel it is right for you. Mams and Dads often decide about membership after a little while perhaps, once they feel that their child is possibly going to enjoy a chess club!! Schedule of membership types and fees
- Junior membership (under 18) €45
- New Female Members (under 18) €5
- Family membership (children only) €70
- Family membership (including adults) €110
- Adult membership (includes ICU Membership) € 95
- Adult Unwaged or Retired discount(includes ICU Membership) € 45
This year we are offering a special discounted junior female membership fee of €5 to encourage better participation in the sport by girls.
On rare occasions. the club charges no fee if that is essential to ensure access to the sport for members. Susan Looby is the contact person on this.